POST YOUR ARTICLE
Thanks for your interest in blogging for QueryFloor! We love connecting with writers who can help us fulfill our mission: "Our mission is to provide everyone a platform or an arena where one can join and explore the best world of knowledge through questions and answers. We aim to inspire the world with the freshness of creativity and imagination which will be used for clarifying everyone's doubts. We want to make it distinctive, lasting and very fresh in its approach."
WHAT makes a good QueryFloor post?
To give yourself an edge, consider these tips:
• Read our blog. Develop a sense of what we publish. Subscribe to our blogs to get our most recent posts.
• Write for education related topics. Address their needs, fears, challenges, burning questions, pain points.
• Have, and hone, a main message. Edit your intro so that the point of your post is ridiculously clear.
• Tell a story - Cover who, what, when, where, how, and why. Make it personal. Share things you’ve done and seen, lessons you’ve learned, explain concept, your teaching experience, problems you’ve solved, etc.
• Make it concrete. Give examples, details, metrics. Tell and show. Make it real. Deliver aha moments for readers who may be scratching their heads.
• Self-disclosure. Please disclose any relationships / partnerships you have when providing examples, technologies, etc. (e.g. if an example comes from a client or your company, indicate this in the post).
• Be thoughtful when including links. Posts with too many links back to your domain will look spammy and will be rejected.
• Self-promotion. Avoid promoting your tool or company in your post. Your author bio is a good place to do that.
• Include high res images (PNG or JPGs) and/or video or infographic embed codes.
• Give credit. Check your facts and quotations. Cite your sources.
• Let your heart show. Where appropriate, share your feelings!
WHAT topics is Queryfloor looking for?
In general, we are looking for posts around these categories – as they relate to Exam preparation, Homework help, Learning management, Math tricks, Online learning, Private tuition, Student portal, Study Tips, Teaching strategies:
HOW do I submit a post to QueryFloor?